Supported Living Accommodation
Circle Housing and Support offers a range of fit for purpose supported living accommodation for vulnerable people. We take great pride in the quality of our housing as well as the quality of our service.
- Well Maintained housing
- Safe and secure
- 24 hour call service
- Established in the local community
- Locations with good transport links and bus routes
- Local and social amenities in the area
- Weekly visits by support staff
We support people who are experiencing homelessness. We do this in a number of ways, helping them to feel safe and supported in their own home.
- Our accommodation meets and exceeds HMO standards
- Fully furnished
- Located close to community amenities
- Support with managing tenancy responsibilities
- Housing related support
We support unaccompanied asylum seeking children, and families through the local authority. Suitably sized accommodation is sourced via private landlords in the locality their social worker deems fitting. Circle Housing & Support then helps them settle into the property, and community.
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Support with managing the accommodation
- Registering with schools/colleges and general health services
- Signposting to relevant organisations, cultural events, or places of worship
- Weekly support visit
- 24-hour call service